Infosec Registered Assessors Program (IRAP)
What is IRAP?
Sekuro IRAP Services
The Infosec Registered Assessor Program (IRAP) is an initiative by the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) to provide high quality Information and Communications Technology (ICT) security assessment services to Australian Government and Industry.
Sekuro’s IRAP Assessors are endorsed by the ASD, who ensure suitably-qualified cyber security professionals can assist in navigating the Information Security Manual (ISM), Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and other Australian Government Guidance.
Why engage Sekuro IRAP Services:
- Our Assessors conduct independent IRAP assessments up to the SECRET classification as defined in the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF).
- Demonstrated ability to advise on your organisation’s risk posture regarding the latest control requirements stipulated within the most recent ISM Version.
- Sekuro Assessors provide ongoing support and assist with continuous improvement in aligning to the most recent ISM Version.
- Sekuro Assessors support your in improving their cyber security maturity in an evolving threat landscape.
- Our Assessors inform you on the latest updates and guidance from the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC).
How do IRAP Assessors Assist and Guide?
Sekuro’s IRAP Assessors assist in securing your systems and data by independently assessing your cyber security posture, identifying security risks and suggesting mitigation measures.
Our Assessors clearly define the scope of work and provide unbiased and independent outcomes for your environment. Upon the completion of an IRAP Assessment, Sekuro will provide you with the following:
- Cloud Security Controls Matrix which details the implementation status of controls from the Information Security Manual.
- Cloud Security Assessment report.
- An IRAP Letter of completion.
Sekuro’s IRAP Assessors do not endorse, accredit, certify or register systems on behalf of the ASD.
Sekuro IRAP Assessors
Sekuro’s IRAP Assessors have unique skill sets and have provided guidance for defence, Federal Government, telecommunications, multi-national entities and various cloud service providers.
Our Assessors meet the prerequisites required to be an IRAP Assessor. This includes:
- Extensive ISM experience
- NV1 clearance or above
- Industry recognised certifications
Liaising with ACSC
We commonly liaise with agencies and/or ACSC on behalf of our clients to:
- Advise ACSC on customers’ certification requirements.
- Discuss assessment report findings, provide details on specific services recommended for certification.
- Discuss the value these services will bring to the Australian Government.
All that we do helps make the entire process easier for our customers.
Already know what you are after?
Get a quick quote from our consultants.