Managed Security Services: SecOps to Trust Tomorrow
From threat detection, response and risk-based vulnerability management, through to breach and attack simulation and advanced reporting, Sekuro’s managed security solutions proactively hunt for, and respond to, threats in real time.
Combining advanced tools and proven processes, you have peace of mind knowing we are always there protecting your assets.
Sekuro - A leading Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP)
Sekuro is focused on securing the resilience of businesses as they continue to evolve digitally. We fully understand the importance of protecting clients’ critical business assets from attackers who may target information and systems for criminal gain. We live in an age where it’s more important than ever to understand where cyber threats come from, and how they target your organisation. Organisations of all sizes, across every industry and complexity are continually under attack from cyber criminals. Taking proactive action against threats allows you to protect yourself as your business conducts its activities online
Sekuro’s Managed Security Service (MSS) acts as an extension of your security team. We provide fully managed 24/7/365 monitoring, detection, triage and response services. These services are carried out by certified security experts through our highly available and ISO27001 compliant virtual security operation centre (SOC). Our technology and platform stack is SaaS and cloud-hosted, and integrated with the identity and access management (IAM) to protect against unauthorised access. Sekuro’s SOC is designed to enable continuity, bypassing the disruptions that can occur in a physical capacity. Our MSS reduces the number of operational security personnel an enterprise needs to hire, train, and retain to maintain an acceptable security posture – taking the pressure off you.
- Threat Monitoring, Triage and Notification
- Managed Detection End Response Plus
- Continuous Vulnerability Management Service
- With our local, Australian-based experience, there’s quick response time and no outsourcing overseas, allowing you to get to know and trust who you are working with.
- Customisable solution and dashboards, tailored to your needs
- Full visibility and transparency through portal access to your security data, allowing you to see the actions taken by our security analysts in defence of your enterprise
- Alerts and insights around the threats that matter – we’ll sort through false positives for you
- 24/7/365 coverage from our redundant Australian virtual Security Operations Centre
- Extension of your internal team (close collaboration) with access to the tool sets our analysts use
- Favourable commercial terms including a unique no lock-in contract that allows you to take your data, use cases and rules with you at the end of the contract (Terms and Conditions apply)
Threat Response & Intelligence Operations Centre (TRIO Centre)
Going beyond the traditional monitoring services a Security Operations Centre (SOC) might offer, Sekuro’s TRIO Centre continually monitors your systems with advanced threat detection technologies 24/7. It offers quantifiable risk reduction by delivering rapid threat detection and response, incident triage and notification and incident response support, with various integration capabilities that allow our Security Operations Centre team to truly partner with your delivery teams.
TRIO elevates your security posture and counteracts sophisticated threats that may target both IT and OT environments, allowing us to detect and respond to the most evasive threats that otherwise slip through the cracks in other detection methodologies. It builds on your existing security infrastructure, without adding burden to your operational teams.
TRIO comprises endpoint detection and response, vulnerability management, breach and attack simulation and security analytics, underpinned by advanced data storage and log management, machine learning, behavioural analysis and automation.
TRIO consists of a flexible three-tiered technology and service architecture:
No system is infallible.
When security measures fail, Sekuro’s clients need a trusted partner who can investigate, contain, and respond to attacks as quickly as possible while maintaining a focus on getting the business operational and preserving digital evidence.
Sekuro’s incident response capability delivers a fast and sure way of regaining control of systems and data should the worst happen. Our team of experts can guide clients through the turmoil of a major cyber incident or work with them in the aftermath to look for ways to improve and uplift their security posture, based on lessons learned and gaps in technology and process controls.
We manage ongoing compliance and auditing requirements (PCI DSS, ISO 27001, ISM, SOC 2, CPS 234 and others) to make sure you continuously maintain compliance and get the most operational benefits out of their compliance investment.
We integrate compliance activities and checks all year around to:
- Keep you compliant with ongoing obligations
- Periodically review business changes which may need compliance or impact your compliance
- Take the stress away and operational impact on compliance anniversaries
Already certified or compliant? Not a problem. We can onboard existing compliance setups to free up your internal teams and we can work with your existing auditors and/or certifiers.
Sekuro implements continuous attack simulation and detection to continuously test and refine your monitoring capabilities, whether internal or external. This keeps you in lockstep with – or ahead of – threat actors.
Sekuro continuously updates your cloud and security stack to protect against the latest threats.
Sekuro makes use of and benefits from the latest configurations and features that you are licensed.
Sekuro supports a wide range of technologies and cloud architectures.
Already know what you are after?
Get a quick quote from our consultants.