Cyber Resilience Program
Sekuro’s Cyber Resilience Program is a highly customisable subscription-based service designed to enhance an organisation’s cyber maturity and reduce its cyber security risks.
Cyber Resilience: A Guide to Protecting Your Organisation
What is Cyber Resilience?
Cyber resilience is the ability of an organisation to withstand or recover from a cyber security threat.
Cyber security threats are increasing daily and commonly include email phishing, hacking, ransomware, and in rare cases, manipulation of test results. The potential for damage to the organisation’s brand is ever-present, and teams must constantly stay up to date with new and growing threats. This becomes a challenge for any IT team, and doubly so for those with no full-time cyber security specialists.
A cyber resilience program can help your organisation to improve its cyber security posture by implementing a variety of measures, such as:
- Security awareness training
- Risk assessments
- Incident response planning
- Data backup and recovery
Sekuro Cyber Resilience Program
Cyber security is a top priority for businesses of all sizes.
The Ongoing Challenge
The requirements that organisations must meet, force them to continually adopt compliance measures and regular assessments, as well as implement new technologies. Without sufficient resources and proper skill sets, this can lead to overwhelmed, burned-out teams grappling with complex processes in order to manage and protect their system resources and data from unknown threats.
Sekuro’s Cyber Resilience Program is a highly customisable subscription-based service that can make a world of difference in managing and improving your organisation’s cyber security. It is designed to enhance the organisation’s cyber maturity and reduce cybersecurity risks.
With our Cyber Resilience Program, you get a structured framework to manage and coordinate your cyber security efforts. We provide guidance, program management, and essential security services tailored to your needs.
We won’t just provide a roadmap, but we will be there to help you implement throughout the journey.
Sekuro will be your one stop shop; eliminating the third party and delivering key services such as pen testing and vulnerability assessments. If more resources are needed, we’ll take care of that for you and source from our team of skilled and specialised engineers.
The CRP is designed to free up your time so you can continue to focus on improving business processes while Sekuro will focus on improving your security posture.
Sekuro’s CRP includes:
- Initial assessment
- Creation and management of a cyber security program end-to-end
- Proactive support and guidance as an extension of your team
- Regular security baselining and testing such as: pen testing, vulnerability assessments and phishing awareness
- Ongoing training for your in-house IT team
With the CRP, you can:
- Improve your cyber security maturity
- Provide peace of mind to your business
- Upskill your staff to adapt to new and ongoing security threats
- Our program is affordable and easy to implement.
CRP is a highly customisable subscription-based service that can make a world of difference in managing and improving your organisation’s cyber security. We also work with you to tailor the program to meet your specific needs.
Peace of Mind from the Sekuro Cyber Resilience Program
Benefits of the Sekuro Cyber Resilience Program:
- Improved cyber security maturity: Our program will help you improve your cyber security maturity by providing you with the tools and resources you need to protect your business.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that you have a team of experts working with you to protect your business can give you peace of mind.
- Trusted Partnership: Sekuro will act as an extension of your team providing ongoing support and guidance.
- Grow in Maturity: Sekuro will work with you to help you continue to grow in your security posture and maturity levels.
- Simplified Process: Sekuro will be your one stop shop, eliminating the third party and delivering key services such as pen testing and vulnerability assessments. If more resources are needed to improve your maturity level, we’ll take care of that for you.
- Affordable and easy to implement: Our program is affordable and easy to implement. We work with you to customise the program to meet your specific needs.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Cyber Resilience Program
What is the Cyber Resilience Program (CRP)?
The Cyber Resilience Program is a highly customisable subscription-based service that can make a world of difference in managing and improving your organisation's cybersecurity. It is designed to enhance the organisation's cyber maturity and reduce cyber security risks.
With our CRP, you get a structured framework to manage and coordinate your cyber security efforts. We provide guidance, program management, and essential security services tailored to your needs.
How does the CRP subscription model work?
The CRP offers an annual subscription model where the team will help you to plan a years worth of activities and guide you through the process. However, canceling your CRP subscription is hassle-free. Simply provide the cancellation request with 3 months notice. There are no hidden fees or long-term commitments; you can cancel at any time.
How does the CRP onboarding process work?
The onboarding process is a one-time activity where the CRP Team conducts a comprehensive cyber security maturity assessment and formulates a robust security strategy. This assessment serves as a baseline to measure the maturity of your security practice and plan various activities and guidance provided throughout the year.
I saw you have pre-built packages, can I modify them to suit?
What does "program guidance and ongoing support" mean?
"Program guidance and ongoing support" means that the CRP team will engage in regular meetings with you and your team to discuss the latest trends in the security industry. Additionally, we will closely monitor the progress of your program, ensuring that all deliverables are executed and implemented on schedule. Moreover, we are available to address any questions you may have and provide unplanned guidance, such as assistance with new software deployment, handling new vulnerabilities, conducting tool research, and optimising your security measures, among others.